No, you only need to sign into Steam the first time the system is set up or if your account is signed out of Steam.
Articles in this section
- My headset isn't tracking where I am in my training area. What can I do?
- Why can’t I connect to the internet when using Aurora Vision? My other applications can connect.
- I don't have an Aurora Vision security code or the one I have doesn't work.
- Do I need an internet connection to use Aurora Vision?
- Do I need a credit card to sign up for Steam?
- Do I need to sign into Steam every time I use Aurora Vision?
- How do I change the view of the training environment displayed on the monitor?
- I do not see Aurora Vision in the headset, I see the room. What do I do?
- One (or both) of the Cosmos controllers doesn't work