Here is the Dropbox link to download the newest Released LWD kit:
DigiTrak LWD Kit Dropbox link: Falcon F5 LWD 3.05 Kit
To use DigiTrak Datalog Management (DDM) also install Cloud Manager: Cloud Manager Kit
- Click the “Download” button in the top right of the Dropbox page.
- The yellow Internet Explorer security bar may need to be clicked to allow the download or Chrome/Firefox security may need to be changed to allow it.
- Select “Download as .zip”.
- Save the .zip file to a known location. On Windows, the default is the “Downloads” folder in “Documents”.
- You can “Extract All” or run from its location in the .zip file
- Install LWD application
- If you're prompted to install the Bluetooth drivers, please accept
- If you encounter any errors when attempting to launch LWD, it is a Windows Compatibility issue. The fix is to install Windows Update vcredist_x86.exe to your PC and relaunch LWD.
For more information on this update, visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=10430
To utilize iGPS, download Google Earth by following this link: