Here is the Dropbox link to download the latest Released Log While Drilling (LWD) kit:
DigiTrak LWD Kit Dropbox link: LWD Kit v2.12
- Click the “Download” button in the top right of the Dropbox page.
- The yellow Internet Explorer security bar may need to be clicked to allow the download, or Chrome/Firefox security may need to be changed to allow it.
- Select “Download as .zip”.
- Save the .zip file to a known location. On Windows the default is the “Downloads” Folder in “Documents”.
- You can “Extract All” or run from its location in the .zip file.
- Install LWD Drivers First.
- Then install LWD application.
- If you encounter any errors when attempting to launch LWD, it is a Windows Compatibility issue. The fix is to install Windows Update vcredist_x86.exe to your PC and relaunch LWD.
For more information on this update, visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=10430